Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appeal for Reinstatement of Game ID - Sincere Apology for Real World Trading Violation

Dear Game Master,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to formally appeal the ban on my game ID [chunhan1999], which was recently sanctioned due to a violation involving real world trading. I deeply regret my actions and wish to sincerely apologize for not adhering to the game's policies and standards.

I fully understand the gravity of my mistake and acknowledge that engaging in real world trading undermines the integrity and fairness of the game. This incident has been a profound learning experience for me. I assure you that I have reflected on my actions and now have a clearer understanding of the importance of following the rules set forth by the game developers.

I have invested a significant amount of time and effort into this game, not just in terms of gameplay, but also in building relationships . The game has become an important part of my daily life, and I am deeply passionate about continuing to be a part of this vibrant community.

With the utmost respect, I am requesting one more opportunity to demonstrate my commitment to the game and its community. I pledge that I will strictly adhere to all rules and regulations moving forward and that I will never engage in any activity that could compromise the integrity of the game again.

Please consider this sincere appeal for reinstatement. I am eager to rectify my mistake and prove my dedication to the game. Thank you for taking the time to read my message and for considering my request.

Yours sincerely,
chunhan1999