Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[FirePoison] bugs

1. The CD refund on 5 or more explosion (DoT) on Mist Eruption is not fully functioning, usually requiring more than 7 dots to get the refund

(Un?)Related skill
Poison Mist from either Poison Haze or the skill itself, visually gives fervent stacks and damage, but during BA it did not shows damage consistently?
since it ticks for 12 seconds (burning magic passive) it should at least have 26 times used for poison mist in the pic

2. Infinity gets canceled if you skill locked mid casting or died(?) I cant be sure the reason is what but it definitely happened a lot of times where my infinity get casted and be on cooldown and i did not receive the buffs

Last edited:
If Meggido Flame locked in on a boss and it tps or dash, it will not follow and instead rotate in the same place

Eluna Team
Administrator
Developer
Staff
I'm not finding any issues with Posion Mist / Flame Haze, all battle analysis seems to match the intended count.
Buffing and dying at the exact same time may cause issues because the client does not register buffs while dead, I'll investigate to see if anything can be done.

Everything else has been fixed.